Like all organisations, SfAM must follow a set of rules.
Creating a set of procedures and terms of references, i.e. SfAM’s Rules, is a work in progress. Some examples are here. Members are very welcome to read these documents, and give feedback to the Trustees. You can do this by sending an email.
When complete, the Rules will include the following documents. You can click on the entries in red below to view the latest documents for these Rules:
- Processes for Trustee recruitment and appointment
- ToRs for Finance, Audit and Risk sub-Committee
- Code of Conduct - Members
- Code of Conduct - Events
- Code of Conduct - Trustees
- Process for breach of Code of Conduct
- ToRs for other sub-Committees
- Explanation of how people and companies become Members
- Guidance on chairing the AGM (who does this) and on questions for AOB
- Guidance on holding a vote at the AGM